Hotel Torre Saracena in Praiano, one of the best hotels on the Amalfi Coast.
Luxury hotel on the Amalfi Coast, in the center of Praiano, between Amalfi and Positano:
Elegant rooms with sea view terrace, private access to the sea (cement platforms), easy parking
Are you looking for one of the best hotels on the Amalfi Coast? Choose luxury Hotel Torre Saracena in fabulous Praiano!
Book now one of the best hotels on the Amalfi Coast: Torre Saracena.
Torre Saracena Hotel is located in Praiano, in Italy, awarded three stars, halfway between Amalfi and Positano, in a luxury and elegant building of the XIX century which is composed of 23 spacious and bright sea-view hotel rooms, finely furnished, with private bath and sea-view terrace. The economy, standard double, triple and quadruple rooms are housed in independent bungalows.
It also has private parking, private access to the sea and terrace reserved for hotel guests. It should be noted that the access to the sea is on a concrete platform and is about 200 steps from the solarium area. Hotel Torre Saracena is one of the best hotels on the Amalfi Coast. It is the first hotel built in Praiano and the second hotel built in all the Amalfi Coast, in a privileged position at the center of the Amalfi Coast, at only 7 km from Amalfi and 7 Km from Positano. The bus stop is just in front of the hotel.
Find out our best hotel special offers in Praiano on the Amalfi Coast.
The hotel is the ideal location to enjoy your stay with the convenience of our services:
- parking for hotel guests ,
- luxury rooms with a stunning view on the sea,
- solarium with confortable sun beds,
- Jacuzzi, private platform to swim,
- extraordinary tours,
- special offers and all inclusive,
- free Wi-Fi,
- delicious breakfast in the panoramic room or on the enchanting terrace sea-view.
Surrounded by the scent of lemons and the enchantment of the sea, Hotel Torre Saracena is one of the best hotels on the Amalfi Coast!Hotel Torre Saracena is surrounded by terraces of fragrant lemon and olive groves of the Amalfi Coast.
The hotel is only 300 meters far from the beach in Praiano and 200 meters from the famous Path of the Gods who come to Positano, which is an ideal starting point for hiking and walks to the nearby tourist resorts of the Amalfi Coast and the Sorrento Coast.
Hotel Torre Saracena on the Amalfi Coast also offers best accommodation in independent bungalows, some with sea view balcony and all with access to the rooftop terrace equipped with:
- sun beds,
Do you dream a stay in the best hotels on the Amalfi Coast, in a panoramic and romantic location on the charming sea?
Hotel rooms Torre Saracena offers the best service on the Amalfi Coast:
- quiet rooms,
- private bathroom,
- non-smoking rooms,
- daily housekeeping,
- air conditioning,
- good breakfast
Find out the Hotel facilietes:
- panoramic terraces,
- hot tub,
- pool towels,
- beach chairs,
- private access to the sea,
- free Wi-Fi.
Our front desk services are:
- Concierge Service,
- Baggage Storage,
- Tour Desk,
- Express Check-in/Check-out,
- 24-Hour Front Desk,
The hotel is walking distance the best restaurants of the Amalfi Coast and to the public beach of La Praia
The view goes on the beautiful sea and on the ancient medieval towers. Along the Amalfi Coast you could admire a lot of the towers built in the century to protect the village on the coast from raids by Saracen pirates.
Our best hotel rooms are luxury, historical, spacious, with a balcony overlooking the sea and a patio.
The breakfast sweet or salty, abundant of fresh products, offers several products:
- Tea, milk, coffee, cappuccino
- cold meats,
- yoghurt pots
You could taste it in the breakfast room, on the wonderful terrace overlooking the sea or, on request, in your room.
Other services that the hotel offers on request and on a fee:
- transfer to/ from airport or train station
- shuttle service
- boat trips
- mini cruise to Capri
- touristic guide
- pet friendly
- familiar rooms
- affiliated restaurant
- ironing Service (additional charge)
- dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- laundry (additional charge)
- public transportation tickets
The hotel offers a private swimming spot, a platform on the sea, at the bottom of some typical Amalfi Coast stairs. The descent down the stairs to the sea is a bit intensive but you will end up in a little corner of paradise, private, next to a cave, from which you could dive.
The hotel is the best to get around the Amalfi Coast, by bus or to walk in Praiano.
The Amalfi Coast is full of enchanting paths from the coast to the mountain, through the lush Mediterranean vegetation. The most famous is the Path of Gods that from Praiano goes to Areola or to Positano.
Do you like to know the Amalfi Coast best locations to visit from your Hotel? Enrich your stay with memorable tours!
Hotel Torre Saracena, among the best hotels on the Amalfi Coast, is very conveniently located to spend a relaxing stay on the Amalfi Coast, with a stunning view on the sea from its terraces and rooms.
The hotel is in front of the bus stop to reach all the wonderful locations:
- glamour town of Positano,
- romantic Sorrento,
- Furore with its spectacular Fjord and the ancient fishing village,
- medieval Amalfi and Ravello, with their typical traditions and the famous events as the Classical Music Festival;
- Maiori with the bigger beaches of the Amalfi Coast;
- Salerno from where you could reach the archeological site of Paestum with the famous Greek Temples.
- A touristic bus could take the guests to the archeological Roman excavations of Pompeii and Hercolaneum. The bus stop is in front of the hotel. The two ancient cities were buried by the
- Vesuvius, in the 79 After Christ, less than 6 meters might ash. The entire area was uninhabitable for several centuries. A lot of the artifacts found on the XVII century, today are visible in the MANN, the National Archeological Museum of Naples.
- From mid of April to October, from Amalfi, ferries leave to the wonderful islands of Capri and Ischia. Capri is called the “Blue Island” for the enchanting color of the sea and the fabulous Blue Grotto. Ischia is the “Green Island”, bigger than Capri and it is covered by lush vegetation
Find out the best tours and excursions from our Hotel on the Amalfi Coast!
Are you looking for the best hotel Amalfi Coast special offers? Visit our web site and contact our staff!
Torre Saracena offers the best hotel Amalfi Coast special offers:
- Last minute weekends
- Hotel all inclusive
- Vacation Hotel package
- Cheap holidays
Our offers could include:
- double room sea-view,
- buffet breakfast,
- private access to the platform to swim,
- equipped solarium and Jacuzzi,
- half board offers with a dinner or a lunch in typical restaurant with the fresh traditional Amalfi Coast cuisine,
- fresh fish menu for a dinner at candlelight in a sea-view restaurant
- private parking at a convenient price
- transfer to/from airport or train station
- transfer by limousine
- mini-cruise along the charming Amalfi Coast
- tour boat to Capri full day
Book our relaxing vacation package for three, five or seven unforgettable days on the Amalfi Coast.
Torre Saracena, the best hotel on the Amalfi Coast is waiting you!
What are the best events on the Amalfi Coast that you could reach from our hotel?
Torre Saracena hotel guarantee the best information service for our guests, about the events on the Amalfi Coast, how to move around the coast and the best attractions in Praiano and in its surrounding
Amalfi Coast preserves a great heritage made up of:
- ancient traditions,
- delicious recipes of Mediterranean cuisine and fresh fish,
- local food products
- music festivals,,
- re-enactments of historical events,
- summer shows
One of the most important events in Praiano is the Luminaria of Saint Domenico, on the first week of August. It is a spectacular show that attires numerous visitors.
August is the month of the feast of a typical pastry of Conca dei Marini: a puff pastry cake filled with delicious cream. Positano and Maiori are famous for the beautiful pyrotechnic show on the sea on the 15th of August.
Several popular events remember the fishermen of the Amalfi Coast with the religious procession by sea.
For the lovers of the dives from the great height, every summer there is the Mediterranean Championship from the Fjord of Furore.
Visit Amalfi for the Byzantine Capodanno. In the medieval towns of Atrani and Amalfi relives the splendor of the ancient Maritime Republic.
Ravello is world famous for the Classical Music Festival with include jazz music and ballets, surrounded by the enchanting location of Villa Rufolo’s gardens or in the futuristic auditorium Oscar Niemeyer.
The feast of the little towns of Furore, Tovere of Amalfi, Pogerola presents traditional menu made with typical products: potatoes, courgettes, pumpkin, fresh fish, prickly pears, tomatoes and delicious desserts.
Every town of the Amalfi Coast is famous for the own traditions and customs, feasts, and it is very interesting to find out them.
Our staff, efficient and friendly welcoming, is at your disposal for all the information and details that you’ll need to give you the best experience in our hotel on the Amalfi Coast.
Recommended beaches near the hotel.
Walking around the Amalfi Coast and its surroundings: the most beautiful places to visit.
Conca dei marini
“Friendly staff, perfect breakfast, wonderful seaview”
We enjoyed staying there so much. It is a perfect location visiting the amalficoast. The bus stops just next to the hotel so you don’t need your car to visit all the nice places along the coast. Furthermore it’s a perfect place to be in the evening. Take just a little walk to the most wonderful restaurants along the coast and have dinner directly at the shore.
12 Novembre 2017
“Hotel Torre Saracena, Praiano”
Hotel staff was great, friendly & efficient. Room was clean & had a great view if the Mediterranean sea. Good spread for breakfast. Affordable and there’s parking as well. Two thumbs up. Highly recommended. Located between Positano & Amalfi. Nice & quiet neighborhood as compared to the other two places. Relaxing atmosphere.
12 Novembre 2017